RBF Consulting, a Company of Michael Baker International, seeks a Planner I to join our Planning team in our Irvine, CA office.
The Planner I will be responsible for compiling and analyzing data on economic, social, and physical factors affecting land use and community design. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
• Proposal preparation, client development, marketing, preparing reports, and researching regulations affecting land use, public utilities, community facilities, housing and transportation
• Work independently and collaborate with professional staff in writing policy documents, regulatory documents and Environmental Impact Reports for public and private sector clients
• Participate in community workshops and public meetings; prepare and deliver presentations to the general public
• Bachelor’s degree in Planning or a related field
• Minimum of five (5) years of Planning-related experience
• Aptitude for public speaking and client interaction
• Ability to manage tasks and assignments independently under limited supervision
• Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office applications and graphics software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
Baker offers excellent benefit packages that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Additional Paid Time Off, Flex-Time, 401-K Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Credit Union. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.mbakercorp.com.
Baker is an EEO/AAP (M/F/V/H) e-Verify Employer
To apply for this position, please log on to www.mbakercorp.com/careers select “Job Search” and reference IRC47797 in “Keywords.”