Known as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For in America,” Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals.
We are seeking an Environmental Planner/Analyst to join our multi-disciplinary environmental planning & entitlement practice in Orange, California.
The successful candidate will have experience in preparing various environmental documents and related technical studies pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other regulatory programs. The candidate may also participate in a broad range of environmental planning analyses, including General Plans, Housing Elements, Specific Plans, Master Plans, feasibility studies and similar environmental planning documents, in support of a full range of infrastructure, land development, institutional and policy planning projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning, City/Urban Planning, Environmental Studies, Natural Resources Management or related degree.
• 1 – 3 years of environmental planning experience for public agencies and private entities.
• Experience with tasks related to environmental planning, land planning, and policy planning
• Understanding of the agencies and issues involved with the CEQA and NEPA process and as well as a solid understanding of California Land Planning Law.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Occasional travel throughout California may be required.