Bassenian Lagoni is an award-winning planning, architecture and interior design firm involved in projects around the globe. The expertise of its talented staff encompasses the range of disciplines: large scale master planning, site specific planning, mixed-use development, hospitality, commercial, retail and housing in all its forms. The firm has published three best-selling books on residential architecture.
Bassenian Lagoni is currently seeking candidates for the position:
Architectural Land Planner
• Create community site plans, including large-scale international master planned communities, suburban districts and urban infill
• Create detailed exhibits supporting the overall community design
• Create PowerPoint presentation packages of proposed communities
• Knowledge of current residential product types and associated densities
• 3 to 5 years of directly-related work experience.
• Professional degree required – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Planning.
• International land planning experience preferred.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong communicator able to present ideas clearly to clients.
Please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com