Under general supervision, performs entry level professional planning work, zoning enforcement, and performs related work as required.
1. Helping customers at the counter and on the phone with zoning related questions.
2. Helping planners prepare agenda packets for the various Boards, Planning Commission and City Council.
3. Review and approve Staff level projects under direct supervision (i.e. Patios, Pools, Decks, small room additions).
4. Assists staff in collecting and preparing data for various planning projects.
5. Interface with other departments and outside agencies.
6. Prepare maps, graphs, charts and other visual aids to illustrate planning studies.
7. Preparing Zoning Verification Letters.
8. Review and approve Tree Removal Permits.
9. Conduct basic office functions as needed, such as data entry and file management.
10. Use computer and software programs for various technical planning projects and studies.
11. Make field investigation and inspections.
How to Apply
A City of San Dimas application must be submitted & may be completed online at www.cityofsandimas.com. Questions may be directed to 909-394-6211 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume may be attached to the application, but does not substitute for a completed City application.