· Site and master planning and presentation graphics; base mapping, site and land use planning, entitlement processing, and contract planning.
· Project management duties including directing support staff, client management, and schedule and budget management.
· Facilitating public outreach meetings, project presentations to clients and public agencies.
· Effectively delegate assignments, direct and manage research of code requirements, laws and ordinances, and official records, and ensure quality control in document and plan preparation.
· Writing text-based documents such as specific plans, master plans, design guidelines, strategic plans and feasibility studies.
Education and Experience:
· Four (4) to seven (7) years of planning experience, with substantial experience in a private consulting firm setting.
· Bachelor’s Degree in City and Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or other related field.
· Knowledge of California Planning and Development Law and CEQA.
· Proficient in, Microsoft Office, InDesign, and Photoshop.
· An understanding of other graphic software programs (e.g. GIS, AutoCAD, etc.) is beneficial.
· Professional certification or licensing is highly desired.
· A Doer/Go-Getter
· Excellent writing and research skills
· Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
· Team Player