PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLY:
1- IF YOU ARE LOCALLY AND IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
2- NO INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATE HIRING; CANDIDATE MUST BE RESIDING IN THE US; US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD HOLDER
3- IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS JOB AD
4- IF YOU HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
This would help us to identify and interview with qualified candidates out of hundreds of daily resumes.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS:
The Municipal Permitting Analyst is responsible for reviewing, dropping off, and picking up city permit packs for GEPermit. This person also interfaces with city plan checkers and the project design team on technical issues.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a qualified disability to perform the essential functions of a job, on a case-by-case basis.
Essential Functions (General):
1. Review and compilation of permit packages.
2. Drive to municipality offices to process city permits, often dropping off and picking up 3-4 permits a day.
3. Understand and record technical corrections to ensure that permit packs are approved.
4. Effectively interact with numerous city and project staff to advance approvals in a timely manner.
5. Provides responsive, high quality service to GEPermit clients, employees, representatives of outside agencies and members of the public by providing accurate, complete and up-to-date information, in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, geography, environmental science, transportation, civil engineering, public policy, preservation or related area of study.
2. At least one year of experience with Public Agency, Utility Company, and/or Consulting
3. Ability to establish and maintain client relationships.
4. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; proven analytical and judgment skills.
5. Must have strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
6. Must be able to work within a team to accomplish organizational goals and have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to meet priorities and deadlines.
7. Must be able to organize thoughts and display a high level of professionalism and integrity.
To apply please send resume to Gulsum Rustemoglu: email@example.com