Kimley-Horn is seeking a Planner to join our multi-disciplinary planning & entitlement practice based in Orange, California. The successful candidate will help prepare and manage key planning documents, including Impact Reports, Specific Plans, Master Plans, and other environmental and planning policy documents in support of a full range of infill and/or land development related projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in City/Urban Planning, Environmental Studies, Natural Resources Management or related degree.
• Minimum 3- 5 years’ applicable experience in environmental planning, land planning, policy planning, and entitlement a variety of land development, mixed use and infill-related projects
• Experience in the preparation of proposals, budgets, schedules, and public presentations is desirable.
• Thorough understanding of the agencies involved with California Land Planning Law
• AICP Registration desired (or the ability to obtain within 18 months)
• Experience working in a team environment with multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Experience with WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project (or other scheduling software).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer excellent benefits including a stellar retirement plan and impressive bonus as well ownership opportunities. Visit our website for more information: http://www.kimley-horn.com/join-our-team
Confidential inquires can be sent to Anne Bologna: email@example.com