Kimley-Horn is seeking an Environmental Planner to join our multi-disciplinary environmental planning & entitlement practice based in Orange, California. The successful candidate will have experience in coordinating and preparing California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) documents, including initial studies, environmental impact reports, negative and mitigated negative declarations, categorical exemptions. In addition, experience with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents for is desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning, City/Urban Planning, Environmental Studies, Natural Resources Management or related degree.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of environmental planning experience conducting environmental studies for local agencies and private entities.
• Experience coordinating, managing, preparing and processing environmental planning and/or entitlement-related projects.
• Experience in the preparation of proposals, budgets, schedules, and public presentations is desirable.
• Thorough understanding of the CEQA process.
• Experience with NEPA documents and regulatory permitting
• Experience or interest in environmental modeling for air quality and noise is desired but not required.
• Experience working in a team environment with multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Experience with WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project (or other scheduling software).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional certifications desired (AICP, CEP, ENV SP)
We offer excellent benefits including a stellar retirement plan and impressive bonus as well ownership opportunities. Visit our website for more information: http://www.kimley-horn.com/join-our-team
Confidential inquires can be sent to Anne Bologna: email@example.com